We are a jewelry tool manufacturer and supplier specializing in tools, supplies, and education for silverware jewelry artists worldwide. We also operate a YouTube channel along with 2 Facebook pages where we promote our goods, services, and education to current and potential customers.
All of our G series Benders (1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G) have been discontinued and replaced with our best silverware bender ever, the Flatwearable Silverware Bending Press. They are no longer available for purchase from our website.
Our Flatwearable Silverware Bending Press
1. Bending silverware is very fast because you are not required to tighten or loosen any parts during the bending process.
2. Rings can be made in multiple sizes by switching out the interchangeable mandrel pins. Changing out pins or the bracelet rollers is quick and easy.
3. Creating all of your bends is easier, faster, and more efficiently done on this bender.
4. You can easily adjust the depth of curve/bend by the amount of pressure you apply to the handle.
6. 7 interchangeable pins/rollers allows the user to create almost any size bend for anything from rings to bracelets, and everything in between! Works on sheet stock metal as well. Can bend even heavy stainless steel silverware.
7. It is our most complete, efficient, easist to use, and versatile bending system EVER.
No other company or maker offers the level of support that we do. Full video tutorials on the Bender as well as video tutorials on silverware jewelry making, an active Facebook page, plus email and phone support directly from the President and owner are all included with your purchase.
Many potential customers ask us what else they might need to get started in making silverware jewelry. Here's a suggested list. By no means do you need everything on this list to start out. Build your tool choices as you grow and progress.
The items with a * next to them are the most suggested items for the beginner.
Items seen in the Bracelet Construction Tutorial, and where you can purchase them.
HF = Harbor Freight
*1 Ton Arbor Press #3552
*HF Vise # 67039
*Rubber Mallet - Flatwearable.com
*HF Bolt cutter # 41148
*HF Mini grinder # 94071
(Replacement fiber wheels available at Flatwearable.com)
HF bench buffer # 94393
Buffing compounds - Flatwearable.com
*Automatic center punch - Flatwearable.com
HF rotary tool # 68696
*1/16" drill bits - Flatwearable.com
*HF 5 speed drill press, # 60238
HF drill press vise #30999
Johnson's paste wax, local hardware store purchase
Dura Bull tumbler kit – RioGrande.com
920 polishing compound – Flatwearable.com
Stainless steel shot - Flatwearable.com
Goddard’s silver polish foam, local grocery store purchase
Felt polishing pads for rotary tools, B0097PM17Y @ Amazon
Rubber polisher set, xkj3-ra8121 @ widgetsupply.com
*Round nose, bail making, chain nose, bent chain nose & nylon jaw pliers
can be purchased at local craft stores or many online retailers. We
carry some hand tools at Flatwearable.com
*Steel ring mandrel - Flatwearable.com
Ring mandrel cradle - Flatwearable.com
Renaissance wax polish – Flatwearable.com
Flatware can be purchased at yard sales, estate sales, auctions, flea markets, eBay,
antique stores, co-ops, newspaper, Craigslist, etc.
SHIPPING COSTS FOR ORDERS UNDER 8 OUNCES
$4.00 - USA
$14.00 - CANADA
$18.00 - INTERNATIONAL
SHIPPING COSTS FOR ORDERS 8 OZ - 1 POUND
$6.00 - USA
$18.00 - CANADA
$25.00 - INTERNATIONAL
SHIPPING COSTS FOR ORDERS BETWEEN 1 and 4 POUNDS
SMALL FLAT RATE BOX/ENVELOPE
$9.50 - USA
$31.00 - CANADA
$38.00 - INTERNATIONAL
SHIPPING COSTS FOR ORDERS 4 POUNDS TO 8 POUNDS
MED FLAT RATE BOX
$16.50 - USA
$52.00 - CANADA
$82.00 - INTERNATIONAL
SHIPPING COSTS FOR ORDERS 8 POUNDS & OVER
LARGE FLAT RATE
$21.50 - USA
$66.00 - CANADA
$98.00 - INTERNATIONAL